YES is a holistic health and well-being service for young people, aged 11-25, and is funded by the Public Health Agency. It provides:
- A walk in service for information, support and signposting on a wide range of health & wellbeing issues.
- A safe social space for young people in Ballymena town centre thorugh a Drop In service.
- Activities promting positive health & wellbeing - fishing, crafts, football, health & fitness programmes.
- Volunteering and development opportunities with our Youth Forum, with training and support provided.
- C Card Sexual Health Service for 16-25 year olds - providign free condoms, dental dams, femidoms and lube.
- A venue promoting young up and coming musicians with regular Gig Nights
- An outreach service supporting local schools and youth groups
- Peer led group duiscussions/workshops on issues impacting young people