Certified Professional Recovery Coach (CPRC)
As your coach, I will help:
- mentor and guide you in learning how to embark on a life without alcohol.
- feel supported by providing a safe, non-judgemental and confidential environment to discuss your current challenges with alcohol.
- develop a recovery plan with realistic goals, help keep you accountable to it and continually reassess and make adjustments as you progress.
- work with you collaboratively to resolve barriers to change.
- be your guide/mentor in relation to coping mechanisms, moving through the cycle of change and developing new behaviour patterns.
- deal with relapse and work towards reducing the changes of it happening again.
- be your cheerleader helping you identify and celebrate the changes and progress made.
- guide you to other sources of help if required.
Coaching is person centred (you are the expert on you), forward focused and goal driven.
IMPORTANT - Coaching does not replace therapy or counselling. A recovery coach does not diagnose conditions or treat them. A Coach is not medically trained therefore cannot provide guidance in relation to detox or assistance to those who are physically dependent on alcohol.