Support for families and children affected by parental substance misuse, including individual, family and group work ('hidden harm' service).
This is a full list of the services provided by this organisation that are included on this website.
Support for families and children affected by parental substance misuse, including individual, family and group work ('hidden harm' service)
Delivery of age-appropriate life-skills and harm-reduction programmes to vulnerable young people using, or at-risk of using, substances.
YES is a holistic health and well-being service for young people, aged 11-25, and is funded by the Public Health Agency. It provides:
- A walk in service for information, support and signposting on a wide range of health & wellbeing issues.
- A safe social space for young people in Ballymena town centre thorugh a Drop In service.
- Activities promting positive health & wellbeing - fishing, crafts, football, health & fitness programmes.
- Volunteering and development opportunities with our Youth Forum, with training and support provided.
- C Card Sexual Health Service for 16-25 year olds - providign free condoms, dental dams, femidoms and lube.
- A venue promoting young up and coming musicians with regular Gig Nights
- An outreach service supporting local schools and youth groups
- Peer led group duiscussions/workshops on issues impacting young people